The following description shows how we treat your personal data: Information gathered and stored
While exploring the Bike Station online presence, viewing pages or downloading information on your pc, data about your visit is automatically gathered. No user can be identified with this data - it is anonymized. We gather and save only the following data:
- The internet domain you are coming from. (Your service provider)
- If you were referred to us by another website, we save the address of this referring page.
- Visited pages and search phrases you were looking for.
- The web browser and operating system you are using.
- The date and time of your visit.
- for counting the number of visitors
- for improving our webpages
Sending feedback to us
If you send a feedback mail to us and therefore decide to let us know your name and e-mail address, we use this information exclusively for processing and answering your inquiry. We keep these mails, but use the information supplied only in order to answer you. We don't create personal customer profiles nor do we make the data available to any third party outside of Bike Station - we do not sell your e-mail address or any other customer data.
When purchasing with us, you’ll have to fill in your personal information so that we can process your order. You can be sure that this information is exclusively used for your order. You’ll receive an order confirmation by e-mail.
All data will be processed in house. We don't outsource nor do we use external Call Center services.